Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Feeling Me Some Fall

As the days get shorter and the nights get cooler, fall is on its way. I love decorating for the seasons, especially fall and the Holiday season. 

I updated all my Bath & Body Works Wallflowers to their new fall scents (I'm a little obsessed with how awesome they smell). "Autumn", "Kitchen Spice", "Apple Crumble" and "Leaves" in my world mean "love". 

Here is the light decorating for early fall with the heavy stuff to come later during Halloween and Thanksgiving. All of the items were from Target or Dollar Tree last year.

Target leaf lantern

Fall floral from Dollar Tree



Fall leaves from Dollar Tree, twig pumpkins from Target


Ceramic pumpkin candy dish from Dollar Tree


Stay tuned for more decorating. We have big plans for our first Halloween. I can't wait to hand out candy to all the neighborhood kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean and keep it classy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...