Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Pluto

No, I didn't fall of the face of the planet. Like Pluto, I'm still there, just hanging out in the back of the blogging world.

Max and I had a fun weekend at a Badger game with some college friends of mine and now my camera is MIA... We have been keeping up with the projects though. I will try to post photos with his camera tonight! Bathroom is basically done except for towels and such. The main work is finished! Can't wait to show you all with the stories of what followed.

Until then, here is a reminiscing photo of Turk two years ago. "Baby Turk" as I like to call him. Come on, who can resist cute puppy photos? OK, maybe cat lovers. Anyways! He's three months old here and it was the day after I got him. He's about 12 lbs. and very tiny. This is basically a cat's bed.


Also, like us on Facebook if you haven't already. Even if posts are updated, home improvement ideas are always getting posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean and keep it classy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...